Monday, December 14, 2009

Following up

So, I mentioned earlier last week on how I can sometimes abuse sugar. After day three of eliminating sugar from my diet, I felt less puffy and dehydrated. Drinking enough water and eating healthy foods will always help my body find it's natural balance. Our bodies are very intelligent machines. Although, sometimes my mind isn't intelligent enough to put down my 15th cookie.

Most likely, I will never give up sugar completely. On a daily basis, I don't eat it that much and am aware of what I eat that does contain it. I love to bake and share what I make with my family and friends. Baking is a big part of who I am. Heck, it passed from my Mom, She's a pastry chef! I will, however become more educated on using other sugars and experiment baking with them. If you have any tips or recommendations on different sugars; agave, barley malt syrup, maple syrup, etc. and how the work baking, feel free to leave me a lil' note!

Love your body. Love what it does for you and treat it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment