Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sugar, We're so over.

Dear Sugar,

Oh, Sweetie our time is up.  You've seduce me for years.  Your multiple personalities, refined, brown, in the raw, natural...  We've had quite the run.  Our initial interaction is beautiful, there is excitement and hope.  Hope that you wont leave me wanting more and more of you.  After one taste, sure enough, I only want more.  After you're usually gone.  I then raid the pantry, scrape under my fingernails and bark at people until I get more of you.  It's embarrassing.  You don't make me a good person.  Each time is the same.  We get together, party hard and you leave me with heart ache.  Not to mention a nasty stomach and head ache from hell.  We've been on and off for over 3 years and I've had enough.  I love you, to the point where it begins to hurt me.  The last two days we've been on a crazy binge of each other.  This morning, I woke up with a head ache, puffy eyes and with a monster stomach ache that would come only from you.  You hurt me sugar.  You will always spike my blood sugar and leave me to crash, alone.  I'll remember our good times, Sugar.  But, I have to do what I have to do, and I'm moving on.  

Best Wishes, 
L2

Do not end up like this!  Tell your friends, family, children and dogs to beware of the awful effects of sugar!  Don't let sugar happen to good people!! 

2 comments:

  1. I see an after school special, or at least a Saved by the Bell episode. Thank you for the warning.

    ReplyDelete