Tuesday, February 23, 2010

For the love of Peanut Butter!

Like I need any more fat, but frickin' A, these were amazing!

I was looking to find a rice crispy PB bar with chocolate on top- Scotcheroos I think they're called? I did find a recipe for them, but stumbled on a much betta' looking recipe and hoooole-e-cow! I might not need a boyfriend anymore!

You'll be far from Clueless if you whip these up in the kitchen. They are Alicia Sliverstone's peanut butter cup recipe. If you haven't made these yet, do yourself a huge favor and make them! Savor them and maybe even share them-- You will not be disappointed. Check out the recipe here.

Chocolate and PB lovers of all walks of life will fall madly in love with you if you make these for them. They are amazing. :)

1 comment:

  1. As good as these look, they do not do them justice. Possibly, the the finest dessert I've had, and I've had many.

    ReplyDelete