Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another Snowy Night...


Spring was on it's way... and I admit, I fooled myself into thinking that!  After our warm spell in Wisconsin, of course it snowed again, and again.

Not wanting to go anywhere last night, I made a delicious feast and stayed in watching re-runs of The Office.  I made up some Chickpea Cutlets, Roasted Asparagus with a Lemon and Balsamic glaze and a side of pesto.  

Topping off a wonderful dinner I threw together some Crumble Top Brownies.  These were soo chocolately!  I even put chocolate chips in the batter so there would be surprises of chocolate chunks in every other bite.  Ice "cream" was key in balancing out the richness.  I had two pieces and was comatose. 


Chocolate Brownies with Chocolate Crumble topping

No comments:

Post a Comment